1. Yesterday, you were on top of the world. It was election day. It was your Super Bowl.
2. But then, the polls closed. And they called it for Obama. And it was over.
3. It didn’t even matter if Obama was your guy or not.
4. Because with the election now history, you feel a little empty.
6. Because you love politics.
7. It was all you watched.
Joe Raedle / Getty Images
8. And all you read.
Andrew Burton / Getty Images
9. And all you argued about.
10. But now it’s over and you silently weep, wondering how you’ll occupy your time.
11. But listen, it’s going to be OK. I promise.
12. Now you have time to keep up with shows you missed.
14. You can tweet about your day or what you’re eating instead of politics.
15. And remember all the ridiculous stuff you actually hated during the campaign?
16. Like all the asinine things people said on the Internet that made you want to quit Facebook?
17. And the never-ending polls.
18. It’s easy to forget now, but there were days you wished the election would end.
19. So now’s the time to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet.
20. Because the 2014 midterm elections are only 727 days away.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/political-junkies-guide-to-life-after-the-electio-6zgv