The BEST (and most underrated) SNL Characters
Prescription pill correspondent, Collette Reardon, knows a thing or two about medications&8230;and Peach Schnapps.
2. Kristen Wiig as &8220;Judy Grimes&8221;
Weekend Update travel expert, Judy Grimes, is hilariously nervous whenever she&8217;s on television. I think she blows Wiig&8217;s other characters out of the water – just kidding.
3. Tracy Morgan as &8220;Brian Fellows&8221;
Probably my personal favorite SNL character, this Tracy Morgan original gem is severely overshadowed in the canon of SNL&8217;s characters. Brian Fellows always seems to be at war with the animals on his talk show – especially that parrot. That&8217;s CRAZY!
4. Kate McKinnon as &8220;Olya Povlatski&8221;
Olya hates all things Russian and she&8217;s the hottest girl in her village.
5. Cheri Oteri as &8220;Rita DelVecchio&8221;
Another Cheri Oteri gem. HEY YOU KIDS! Rita DelVecchio is an old-school Italian mom who does NOT like the neighborhood kids playing in front of her house.
6. Vanessa Bayer and Fred Armisen as &8220;Best Friends From Growing Up&8221;
These two make an excellent team as &8220;Best Friends From Growing Up.&8221; They have grown up with the likes of Putin, Gaddafi, al-Assad, and more and they&8217;re here to tell us what they were really like.
7. Cecily Strong as &8220;The Girl You Wish You Hadn&8217;t Started A Conversation With At A Party&8221;
The Girl You Wish You Hadn&8217;t Started A Conversation With At A Party is hilariously judgmental&8230;and equally as opinionated.
8. Kristen Wiig as &8220;Aunt Linda&8221;
Kristen Wiig as Amy Poehler&8217;s &8220;Aunt Linda&8221; is hilarious – she sees all the box offices movies and she HATES them all&8230;oh brother!